Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 12: A lil' Plum


*How far along?: 12 weeks
*Total weight gain?: 5 pounds: 135.5# (fluctuates a little more, but that's what it was for this pic!)
*Pregnancy Symptoms: I just had to buy the kind of bra that Sam and I made fun of when we were kids. Also, it's midnight, I can't sleep because I'm hungry so I'm eating milk and girl scout cookies against my better judgement. That being said, I'm not as tired now. I've been able to stay up all day, like a real person, without naps (except today).
*How big is baby?: a lil' plum
*Sleep: great as long as I haven't taken a bunch of naps and I'm not hungry
Sex:  I'm a little less confident than I was, but I'm still thinking boy.
*Maternity clothes: Jeans are still barely buttoning...doing the rubber band thing. Bella Band is on my dresser....it might have to be introduced to my wardrobe this week based on my midnight cravings as of late.
*Stretch marks: Nope
*Movement: Apparently Baby M is fully formed arms and legs and is capable of doing summersaults and stuff in there. I don't feel anything yet though.
*Food cravings: Fruit, meat, and anything salty or spicy
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In.
*What I miss: This week I really miss steak cooked medium rare (as it should be) and sushi....and wine. I miss my wine.
*What I'm looking forward to: Having a legitimate 'bump' and not just looking like I've been eating too many girl scout cookies at midnight...even though that's what I'm doing right now. Don't judge me :) Also- maybe finding out the gender?? After this weekend, Chris isn't so sure he wants to know the sex until it's born. We're not sure if we're going to find out anymore...we'll see how much self control we have around April/ May!


Image by jeltovski via MorgueFile.com

2 comments:

  1. This will almost definitely come off as immature and daft:

    ...by the "Sex" subject line "....but still thinking boy" came off as describing your sex life while being preggo instead of the gender of the child (first time reader here).

    My biggest problem is that I didn't even question it and was wondering how long you would honestly keep up with it.

    Hope your family's reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahhahahaha!!! Sometimes I wonder if people are gonna go there first when I write about that. I should change it, but I like the thought of confusing people in that respect :) Hope you're well Ryan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete