Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 14: When life gives you lemons...






*How far along?: in the 14th week!
*Total weight gain?: 5 pounds: 136.5...who knows.
*Pregnancy Symptoms: I didn't really think I had any right now, but I asked Chris last night "what if I just now was telling you I'm pregnant?" He said "Oh I would have known by now"...I was perplexed and asked "how!?!" to which he replied "ohhh I don't know: the mood swings, you sleep 24/7, your boobs are giant, you cry at commercials, you haven't had a period in a while, you keep taking ridiculous pictures of yourself in the bathroom and putting them on the internet, and lets be honest, your stomach is....not....flat per se" I guess those are symptoms.
*How big is baby?: According to Baby Center: 


"From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon— and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces. His body's growing faster than his head, which now sits upon a more distinct neck. By the end of this week, his arms will have grown to a length that's in proportion to the rest of his body. (His legs still have some lengthening to do.) "

*Sleep: pretty decent
Sex:  We have no idea...we are debating weather or not to find out the sex. Thoughts?
*Maternity clothes: Probably using the bella band for half my clothes. I just got really mad at my closet because this orange ship sail is the only dress I have that fits somewhat decently.
*Stretch marks: No...but I'm thinking about investing in some sort of preggo cream.
*Movement: A lot of the sources are saying that baby M is moving a lot but I won't feel it for a few weeks.
*Food cravings: Italian!! Also I'm really excited to eat our wedding cake from 1 year ago. Yep, it's our one year anniversary this weekend! I've only been eyeing that sucker for 365 days :)
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In.
*What I miss: Not feeling hopeless when I try to pick out an outfit. I think it's time to go shopping!
*What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to Hawaii...big time. We're going in 7 weeks to Princeville in Kauai for our "baby moon" c/o Chris' parents who will be joining us :) Also really looking forward to La Pietra Cucina with Chris tonight for our anniversary :) 

I'm really NOT looking forward to labor! I keep watching that stupid show "One born every minute" and it continues to scare the crap out of me! I need a little zen in my life right now. 


                                                                   Our little baby is this big!
http://www.citrustreesonline.com/images/lemons.jpg






1 comment:

  1. I still vote make it a surprise...it's an amazing moment anyway but this adds another level of excitement. Don't get too freaked out by the shows...a lot of those ladies are wimps. You are in great shape this helps a ton. Women were made for this!

    ReplyDelete