Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 11: Lime Time!

*How far along?: 11 weeks
*Total weight gain?: 5 pounds: 136#
*Pregnancy Symptoms: Nausea if I don't eat all the time...this could be a problem.
*How big is baby?: The size of a little lime :)
*Sleep: Sleeping like a champ!
Sex:  BOY. still don't know for sure yet. But I am willing to take bets.
*Maternity clothes: Still contemplating the bella band but I buttoned my jeans today. We'll see how the rest of the week goes...
*Stretch marks: Nope
*Movement: I heard that 10-11 weeks marks the development of the diaphragm muscle so babies get the hiccups a lot at this point. I don't know what's happening in there, but I can only guess. I imagine a constant dance party in there.
*Food cravings: Fruit and MEAT!
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In.
*What I miss: wine, redbull, proscuitto, deli meat, unpasteurized cheeses, the option to go roller blading or on roller coasters if I wanted to, hard drugs....just kidding. but seriously I feel like pregnant people can't do anything!
*What I'm looking forward to: finding out the gender. We can't wait! I'm definitely not looking forward to labor. Chris and I started watching this show called "One Born Every Minute" or something...terrifying.
 
http://psd.fanextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lime1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment