Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 13: A lil' GA Peach!


*How far along?: in the 13th week...AKA starting the second trimester. WOO HOO!!!!
*Total weight gain?: 7 pounds: 138.5...I'm a little piggy :)
*Pregnancy Symptoms: I kind of feel like a junky. I feel like I ate a bunch of pot brownies or something the way I'm looking at food these days, and I do things like pass out in the driveway in the middle of the day!
*How big is baby?: the length of a lil' Peach
*Sleep: great as long as I haven't taken a bunch of naps and I'm not hungry
Sex:  Who knows!!!
*Maternity clothes: Jeans are still barely buttoning...doing the rubber band thing. Bella Band has been busted out, and I'm a HUGE fan!
*Stretch marks: Nope
*Movement: I assume so...I had a strange stretchy cramp this week and then I felt a release. I looked down and my stomach seemed to have 'popped' a little more.
*Food cravings: Fruit, meat, and anything salty or spicy...and cookie cake from great american cookie co. (very specific)
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In.
*What I miss: Not worrying about everything that I eat being a "safe food"
*What I'm looking forward to: Getting some energy back! I think I'm overall feeling good, but I did spend yesterday afternoon accidentally passed out in the driveway while trying not to feel nauseated after eating a hot dog (which is now on the don't even want to think about it list along with sauteed spinach and publix brand cake). I think I need to invest in a lounge chair!
                            http://www.analogalternative.com/images/peach.jpg

5 comments:

  1. cookies from great american cookie co - that cracks me up!! Being a junky in your case is good, right? Just stay away from the damned hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that gibberish post was me - k to the mae. Why won't it just say kirty409? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to make the gender a surprise??? It is so much fun!!! Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil' Bean is making her presence known...I love it. Yes, I did say "her" because I'm convinced you're having a girl. End of story. Love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsten- what are you doing?? I appreciate your secret ID number :)

    Tiffany- I'm not sure. We are kind of on the fence about if we're going to find out or not. I don't know how much self control we will have when the time comes!

    Carlie, I think it's a girl too right now. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete