Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 23: A Large Mango!



*Total weight gain?: 150.0....19# total and up 1/2# from last week. Mother of God this is getting scary!!!
*Pregnancy Symptoms: After reading Tina Fey's Bossypants (very funny by the way), I have come to realize that the onset of crotch biscuits is upon me. For those of you who are not aware of said pregnancy phenomenon (bless you), they are the fatty biscuit-looking deposits that grow inside your thighs and make it so your legs touch when you walk. A summer favorite of mine. Being pregnant is not only a miracle, it's glamorous!
*How big is baby?:The length of a large mango!! So tropical of our little man right after Hawaii :) He's allegedly 1.1 pounds and 11.5 inches.
*Sleep: Crazy dreams- often interrupted by the littlest Maxwell, as he is growing fond of a new sport that I like to call "bladder kicking"
Sex:  a little boy!!
*Maternity clothes: definitely...and let's talk about how cute maternity bathing suits are :)
*Stretch marks: no- I'm thinking if I gained 5 pounds in a week without getting them, I might be ok? (right?!?!)
*Movement: YES!!!! I love it
*Food cravings: nothing in particular...I think because I've been eating everything and there's nothing left to crave.
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In, but if I lean back it can be flat.
*What I miss: shorts and not fat girl bathing suits...and not worrying about my foot size getting any more gigantic. Oh I love my shoes and I am so afraid to lose them. Speaking of shoes- Chris bought our little man some newborn loafers. SOOOO cute :)
*What I'm looking forward to: my baby shower next month :)
*Best Moment of the Week: People are rubbing my belly and I don't care anymore because it finally looks like a baby is in there :) I still love that the baby responds to Chris' voice. We tried putting a flash light on my stomach because they can see light/ dark, but he didn't seem to care as much as we wanted him to. We did get him to kick a little that way though. People keep telling me "it's cute now, but it's gonna start to hurt!" ....I'm a little nervous about that because he's already doing some pretty substantial kicking!
*Chris' Weekly Advice to our Unborn Child: "Listen to your mother so I don't get in trouble." (I like this one!)


The Big Mango, Bowen


He he...Just kidding!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBzeNEqQ0ntPB1CZTL3tZGpeVZNzalYbfVuFFFtcAtGQgd5vWiu1xiasREPn7oTTWqVY0xDbtKQozLVwX_udPO28rJ5gtrDzES9aWaKToN3amBIy4ERj2IlvXwsnE2oP8jecJ0a3BPWZU/s1600/Week+23-large+mango.jpg 
Our baby is the size of a large mango!!

4 comments: