Sunday, May 22, 2011

Week 21: A Banana!

*Total weight gain?: 144.5~  up 13.5 total. (Not for long!)
*Pregnancy Symptoms: He's kicking a lot and I love it! You can even see it (if you're watching at the exact right time) from the outside! Chris finally felt it :)
*How big is baby?:The length of a banana
*Sleep: Pretty good except I wake up at least 2 times a night to pee.
Sex:  a little boy :)
*Maternity clothes: absolutely! I think it's starting to look like a baby is really in there and I'm not just getting fat.
*Stretch marks: Shockingly, no.
*Movement: YES!!!! I love it
*Food cravings: Cheeseburgers and MEAT!
*Labor signs:N/A
*Belly button in or out: In, but it looks really weird. I can see all of the inside of it...Apparently I even have a freckle in there that I had no idea about!
*What I miss: being able to bend over to pick something up without making noises.
*What I'm looking forward to: The swelling...I hear that's a really fun part of being pregnant in the summer! In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to my baby shower that Robyn Pinto is hosting for me. I love her :)
*Best Moment of the Week: Chris got me a Nikon 3100 for Mother's Day!!! I'm obsessed with it and can't wait to learn how to use it!! Also, seeing Chris react to feeling him, and the fact that the baby LOVES Chris' voice and he likes to dance and kick when Chris talks...oh and we're in Hawaii :) 


*Chris' Weekly Advice to our Unborn Child: I guess Chris decided our little man is going to be a gambler because he keeps singing that Kenny Roger's Song to my stomach....
 You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done.




http://www.freakingnews.com/images/app_images/banana.jpg
On a totally random note- check out my baby's hot Aunt Sammy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment