Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 9: February 8th

*How far along?: 9 weeks
*Total weight gain?: 3 pounds: 134#
*Pregnancy Symptoms: Larger Chest, being REALLY tired, nausea seems to be calming down.
*How big is baby?: The size of a little olive
*Sleep: Much better, but I am having BIAZARRO dreams.
Sex:  I think it's going to be a boy- we've taken some online quizzes and they say boy too...something about how I like foods rich in magnesium??
*Maternity clothes: Not yet!
*Stretch marks: Hope not!
*Movement: I don't feel it, but apparently our little olive is starting to move around a little bit in there.
*Food cravings: Cheesy Hot Dogs :)
*Labor signs: N/A
*Belly button in or out: In.
*What I miss: my wine!
*What I'm looking forward to: Our first ultrasound: February 10th

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty much the skinniest pregnant woman ever...wow. Totally jealous and I'm nowhere near being preggers. Say hello to the little bean for me :)

    ReplyDelete