Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 36: Crenshaw Melon!





https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=461b5648a2&view=att&th=132130bd0ad8fcae&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
*Total weight gain?: 156...25 total. I've had some heart burn, so it's fluctuating a lot from day to day.
* Pregnancy Symptoms:  Little buddy is kicking like a good boy! I would say heart burn is the biggest 'symptom' ....aside, of course, from my especially large stomach, butt and legs.

*How big is baby?:  The size of a  crenshaw melon! This means he is roughly 19 inches and just under 6 pounds.
http://www.cals.ncsu.edu/specialty_crops/publications/reports/melons4.jpg
A Crenshaw Melon


*Sleep: Sometimes good, sometimes not so good. I would say I'm sleeping harder, but I'm having really weird dreams. I'm actually doing quite a bit of work in my sleep, which makes for frustrating mornings in getting ready for work. Oh well!
Sex:  a little boy!!
http://kellsmurthwaite.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/fetaldev36.jpg
The baby at 36 weeks!
*Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, yes. They are getting a little snug. I'm hot all the time, so wearing pants that encase my legs like two sausages has made working a little more difficult (let alone the fact that I can't really move very well).
*Stretch marks: Not that I can see, but that's not saying a whole lot. I have no idea what my situation is below my belly button.
*Movement: Yes- little buddy is a good kicker these days, but he's moving around much slower and less than in previous weeks. I think what he's doing is more snuggling than kicking actually. I'm waiting for him to drop...I have a feeling he is very comfy and might hang in here for a while.
*Food cravings: Sandwhiches. Totally hate Asian food right now. Guess that craving/ food crush is done!
*Labor signs: Just braxton-hicks contractions. Nothing serious.
*Belly button in or out: Depends on what the baby is doing. Sometimes it's way out and sometimes it's in. So still 'screwy.'
*What I miss:: my body. 
*What I'm looking forward to:  Rocking my little baby in his glider and reading him books...and dressing him in all his CUTE clothes :)
*Best Moment of the Week:  Chris went to feel him moving the other day and they 'high fived.' It was really cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment