Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week 35: A Honey Dew Melon




https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=461b5648a2&view=att&th=131cd715da7cacfc&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
35 weeks





*Total weight gain?: 157.5...26 total.
* Pregnancy Symptoms:  crazy-like.
Sleep: Lately, not so great. Chris went to Montreal for a bachelor party this past weekend, and I couldn't sleep at ALL. I don't think I like to be alone?? The house makes too many noises for me when Chris isn't here. I have decided he needs to not go out of town any more until I have this baby.
How big is baby?: About 18 inches and 5 ish pounds. The doctor won't guess beyond that.
Sex:  a little boy!!
*Maternity clothes: yup. BIG ones.
*Stretch marks: so far so good...
*Movement: Yes- a little more than I appreciate from the hours of 230 and 7am. Out of desperation, I ate some jalepenos the other night to get him all wild so he would be tired when he was supposed to sleep (when I do!). Thankfully, it worked! He let me sleep :) I wonder if this will work with breast milk??
 
He gets the hiccups a lot

...this video is REALLY hard to see, but if you blow it up you can see some hiccups.

 

...and he has been VERY busy at night
*Food cravings: I think I'm tired of Japanese food (much to Chris' delight, as it has become a very expensive source of food). Now we're moving back to cheeseburgers. Unfortunately, my stomach is smashed into my lungs, so I can't eat as much as I would like (or try) at one time due to heart burn and reflux. This means I eat more or less constantly throughout the day.
*Labor signs: Braxton Hicks like CRAZY at night.
*Belly button in or out: I guess it's out now.
*What I miss: being able to pick things up off the floor without it being a big ordeal.
*What I'm looking forward to:  Rocking this baby in our new glider 
*Best Moment of the Week:  Recording the heart beat at our doctor's visit for Chris to hear since he can't make it that often. I never get tired of it! For some reason I can't post this, but also I've really enjoyed having his nursery finished! Laney pup thinks it's her room :)


http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=461b5648a2&view=att&th=131d563c9d2dff9c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
Just missing a baby!

* Chris' advice: This is actually a week late, but Chris decided (after a cocktail) that he would go ahead and clear up any confusion our baby might have about reverse triangular mergers. Useful. I've been reading him books about colors, shapes, and baby farm animals. I'm sure he's absorbing all of this and will come out a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment