Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Months!

This month has been a VERY important month!

Doctor's Visits:
Harrison is 28 inches (97-99% for height)
& 18.4 pounds (50% for weight)

He has now had 3 ear infections :( poor little buddy! It's always the left ear, too.

Food: 
We're getting a little bit fancier and do food combos...banana mango is his favorite. He eats baby food 3 times a day (9, 1pm, 430pm) and has 4 6 ounce bottles. He's not all that interested in food though, I have to make him eat.

Sleep: 
830-730 :) A few random off days, but he's usually on this schedule. He takes pretty major naps during the day sometimes though and it throws off his schedule. We don't live by one to a T anymore. Our daily goal is to survive and keep the crying to a minimum!

Moving: 
He likes to do the "Harrison Shuffle" as we call it. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks forward, often catapulting himself onto the floor (or the side of the crib- hence I just put our soft crib bumper back up). Chris gets on the floor with him and they have shuffle face offs and "race" to the remote (AKA the holy grail of this house hold). A few days ago, I finally helped him crawl forward with some little therapy guidance and now he is moving forward....more like an inch worm than a crawl though. We're getting there! He also likes to slap the bottle away when he's done eating, roll over, and scoot himself into standing in front of you on the couch. Then he smiles his big gummy grin and tries to walk (which thankfully he cannot yet!). He is busy busy and always moving. The other day, my mom was watching him and texted me that he got himself off the couch and moved across the floor to get a book completely by himself. 
Dear God. 
His First Easter

Loving Granddaddy's watch and glasses

Watching Jacob's every move

My sleepy boy at the Maxwell- Lance family reunion

3 generations of Maxwell Men!

I love my little family :)

Cousins <3

Likes: 
Loves his mommy, daddy, and Laney. He gets so excited when my mom comes over to babysit- it's so cute! Whenever she says good bye she comes back to kiss him 100 times. I never would have thought my mom would melt like butter for a bay. I love it! Of course he loves his other grandparents too- He also loves to go walk around with his Granddaddy and try to eat his watch. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment