Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 months!

I can't believe I haven't posted in 3 months!!! I am going to do little quick recaps based on my baby book notes and try to catch up.

Let's see...





At 5 months....

Food: He's eating lots of fruits these days! HATES peas. HATES them. dry heaves when I try to give them to him, so I just quit trying. Harrison-1, Mommy-0

Moving: He's Rolling like crazy and scoots backwards pretty well, and can do "push ups"... But not yet on hands and knees. He's trying to put everything in his mouth (except peas of course). We got him a walker and he loves to crash into things trying to catch Laney. Pretty funny. He's VERY busy.

Sleeping: still pretty good! About 930-7 these days. Those daytime naps are key. 

Likes: Loves blankies, books and monkeys. and LANEY OUR DOG!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment