Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week 29: A Butternut Squash!



*Total weight gain?: 153...22 total.
*How big is baby?:  The length of a Butternut Squash! Supposedly nearly 17 inches and nearly 3 pounds, our little man is nearing his birth length, but needs to chub out a bit more! We go to the doctor this Tuesday, so I'll post any updates that might give us. I get to take a diabetes glucose screen before this one...sounds awesome.


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/15259/38_2007/butternut.jpg
Butternut Squash

http://assets.babycenter.com/i/m/stages/popups/29/index.jpg
29 weeks
*Sleep: All the time!!! I might actually have some sort of sleeping problem! It's a bit ridiculous how tired I am all the time!
Sex:  a little boy!!
*Maternity clothes: Yes...and sometimes I like to wear Chris' old fraternity shirts and boxers...I'm not sure he fully endorses this fashion statement.
*Stretch marks: Not that I can see!
*Movement: Yes, my little diagonal associate continues to kick...now  a little higher. He kicked my rib pretty hard yesterday and I looked at my stomach and said "stoppit!" He did. What a good boy :) .....I'm sure I looked crazy.
*Food cravings: Now I'm a little off my meat crush (overkill maybe?). Nothing sounds good to me right now. I feel gross and think I need to eat a salad or two this week!
*Labor signs: No- though when I google the pictures of 29 weeks, I'm seeing babies who are born and survive. Apparently, his odds of survival at this point are pretty good (95%+), but these little babies are so tiny, I think I shall cook mine a while longer if I can :)
*Belly button in or out: Flattish in sometimes out.
*What I miss: Being able to move...Chris and I went to Costco again yesterday to get a couple things and I could barely keep up with him. I'm definitely a lot slower these days!
*What I'm looking forward to:  Getting little man's room together! Mr. Bronzino is going to help us out with picking practical furniture and is sharing his gorgeous talent of creating italian plastering on the walls. We are SOOO lucky! Also really excited about my baby shower in a couple weeks :)
*Chris' Weekly Advice to our Unborn Child: TBD
*Best Moment of the Week:  Being 11 weeks closer to meeting out little Buckaroo!

No comments:

Post a Comment