Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week19: An Heirloom Tomato



*Total weight gain?: 14 pounds total (up 2.5 this week!!!): 145#. I feel disgusting.

*Pregnancy Symptoms: Really weird dreams about our baby. I keep dreaming about the ultrasound and that we don't get to find out the gender. I'm ready to find out! My back hurts, my neck hurts, and I'm exhausted. Also, apparently the baby doesn't like coffee (my one connection to the real world), and I can't keep it down any more. Hot chocolate is just not cutting it!

*How big is baby?:The length of an heirloom tomato?? Seems smaller than a sweet potato to me, but apparently it's already a whopping 6 inches! I'm so proud :)

Check out this cool video about what's happening from weeks 15-20: http://www.babycentre.co.uk/video/pregnancy/weeks-15-to-20-pregnancy/

*Sleep: HARD. I came home yesterday after doing my 7-330 job then peds 430-530 and sat on the couch for a minute. I opened my eyes nearly 4 hours later with no concept of time or what happened.

Sex: We have an appointment this Thursday, and we are going to probably just find out there at the office instead of waiting until Hawaii because we are so excited to find out!

*Stretch marks: Not on the outside, but I am entertaining the idea that I might have some on the inside. This little sucker is stretching me OUT! I am using my little skin non-stretch mark creams religiously though!

*Movement: Little bumps and wiggles here and there. Really amazing and hands down the best part about being pregnant. Still nothing from the outside yet though. Someone told me to have sugar before the ultrasound so the baby is more active. I think I might try that :)

*Food cravings: Today: white chocolate macadamia cookies. As Chris would say "we're fresh out" so I'm making do with watermelon.

*Labor signs:N/A

*Belly button in or out: In, but it will definitely end up exploding out at the rate this belly is growing!

*What I miss: Cute summer clothes and bathing suits. Samantha and I went to victoria's secret over the weekend and their bathing suits are ADORABLE. I got my first fat girl bathing suit at Motherhood Maternity. It is less than cute, but it covers my belly!

*What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex and feeling the baby move more!

*Best Moment of the Week: Chris has very elaborate plans for this baby to get a scholarship to a great college. If it's a girl, he decided she will be in the LPGA. Whatever. I think if we have a daughter she should do ballet because it's hilarious when 3 year olds run into each other while wearing tutus. I do enjoy Chris' wild imagination though!

*Least Favorite Moment of the Week: Being fat, tired, and throwing up coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment