Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby M Updates

4 Month Check up-

Today's appointment was rather boring and anticlimactic in that we didn't have an ultrasound...again! I kind of thought maybe we would, except we have a BIG ultrasound thing planned for 2 weeks from now- just shy of week 20.

The nurse did find the HR again though- still right around 150. I'm determined to make something of this, but the research tells me nothing. I'm REALLY dying to find out the sex now. Chris wasn't able to make this appointment due to work issues, but he even said if they can tell us to have them write it down and we would open it together. To my dismay, there was no inkling of even a guess. I even begged my OB, Dr. Zimmerman, to guess what she thought it was- she laughed at me and said she had no idea. Whatever. I guess we will have to wait a little longer.


A little more baby M news- 

I was trying to take a nap this afternoon (in my desperate efforts to sleep off this cold before friends come in town this weekend), when my stomach was moving like crazy! At first I was like- what the hell did I eat?? Then I realized, this was like no other movement I've ever felt and it must be the baby! Just a little persistent fluttering, but it was definitely the little guy or gal in there rustling about. Now all I want to do is try to take naps so I can try to feel it again. I'm so in love with this little onion sized miracle :)

Babies!!

I can't wait to dress up our little one in some cute outfits and take some fun pictures (maybe we will get a nice camera before the baby comes??? HINT HINT CHRIS!!!). Since I don't have any ultrasound pics, I thought I'd post some of my favorite Anne Geddes Pix :)

Enjoy!

http://whiteblankpage.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/anne-geddes-3.jpg
Anne Geddes pea in a pod by MadArtist


baby-bunny-photo-by-anne-geddesanne-gaddeanne-geddes-little-angelsgeddes-anne-twins1

No comments:

Post a Comment