Wednesday, March 7, 2018

#3

Third Time....

Yep. We are doing it again. Baby #3. I haven't put anything up on the blog at all for the third...but having had the first pregnancy (and some of the second) on here has been really helpful. Honestly, it all feels very much same. I have been reading week by week from previous posts and I just find myself nodding my head in agreement. The real difference this time is that I think I'm carrying this baby lower. I do have more pelvic pressure (and the sneeze pees are no joke!). I am posting this just so I have some record of this pregnancy...Maybe I'll do it again. Maybe not...but at least I am trying :)

Here's a few pictures and videos I have taken along my way...

   3 weeks



 11 weeks



 Gaga finding out "It's a Girl!!!"
 Grandmommy's Reaction
 Mommy and Daddy finding out <3
 Harrison found out by breaking a golf ball and seeing it all turn pink!
 Marky is VERY excited about "his baby"
 Growing!
 ....and growing...

........and GROWING......


I'll try to post more when I can. Right now I'm 34 weeks and up 25 pounds! Doing pretty good I think! Except the sleep deprivation (is that even fair???), sore muscles, and occasional leg cramps. Thank God for Chris...I couldn't do life without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment